Saturday 12 July 2014

Fallen In Love with... Motel Vintage


I have always been a massive fan of Motel I absolutely love their bright statement prints and their unique styles of clothing! I recently came across Motel Vintage, I am a massive fan of vintage clothing I love going vintage shopping and having a good rummage amongst racks of clothes (Manchester is a particular fave to shop!). I love finding hidden gems and finding pieces I know that nobody else will have!
So when I discovered Motel Vintage I was super excited about looking through the pieces that they had on offer, Motel Vintage source their pieces worldwide which makes every piece truly unique these are then reworked into one of their signature styles to create a truly unique vintage piece with a modern twist!
All of the different styles are absolutely fab, but I love these four styles; The Hannah Playsuit, The Violet Maxi Dress, The Vinnie Dress and The Gypsy Crop. I would love to style any of these pieces for a festival, I feel the unique prints of each piece created by Motel Vintage would look fabulous in this environment teamed with a floral headband or feather headdress and a pair of Dr Martens you can't go wrong!




Motel Vintage have also created a fab SS14 campaign video showcasing the fab SS14 collection! Take a look at the video and check out the fab collection online, and see all the fab unique pieces for yourself!



No comments:

Post a Comment