Friday 11 July 2014

What I Wore At... British Summertime The Libertines

Last weekend I attended one of the Barclays British Summertime gigs at Hyde Park in London. I went to see The Libertines one on the Saturday, it was an all day event so was very festival like which is just what I needed to cure my post Glastonbury blues!
The lineup was fabulous, so many amazing bands as well as The Libertines, we managed to catch The Enemy, Wolf Alice (from a queue outside the tent!!), Reverend & the Makers, The View and The Libertines. 

I wore a very Festival inspired look, wearing my amazing feather headband I received for my birthday! I can't wait to wear it again at Benicassim next week; 
Black Lace Kimono - Ark Clothing
Black Crop Top - Miss Selfridge
Paisley Print Skorts - Primark 
Floral Dr Martens - Dr Marten
Feather Headband - ASOS
Lipstick - MAC Diva
Gold Tassel Necklace - Primark


No comments:

Post a Comment