Wednesday 4 June 2014

Blogger Mail... Triangl Milly Bikini

I was absolutely ecstatic to receive an email from Triangl Swimwear, asking if I'd like to receive one of their fabulous pieces. I have been a fan of Triangl for a while and have loved everything they have done to date, however I had never got round to ordering one myself.
Obviously I said yes to this amazing offer, and the lovely Emma asked me to pick my top 3 bikinis from their collection.
This was obviously a very hard decision but I managed to compile my list, I decided the style that would best suit my body shape would have to be one with straps to support my bust. I settled on the Milly style in Candy Pink.
Its always tough deciding on sizing when ordering online but both Emma and the online live chat service that Triangl provide were extremely helpful with deciding on sizing.
My bikini arrived so fast it was dispatched on the Tuesday and was arranged to be delivered at my house in the UK on the Thursday! Lightning quick.


As soon as the bikini arrived (in its gorgeous packaging),  I had to immediately try it on it fit like a glove Emma and the team advised very well on the sizing! The material is absolutely fab (a sort of neoprene similar to that of a wet suit) it fits to the skin well and is very comfortable. I am very pleased with the Candy Pink colour I chose it is an absolutely gorgeous shade of pink!



I'm so excited to get alot of wear out of it when I go away in July. I'd highly recommend Triangl to everybody brilliant service and amazing pieces. I can't wait to expand my Triangl collection!



No comments:

Post a Comment