Sunday 25 December 2016

It's Christmas...

It's Christmas Day and that means only one thing, it's time for another Christmas jumper! This is one of my favourites I bought it from Cow in Manchester quite a few years ago and ever since it's come out every year. 
It's fabulous it has pom pom detailing, bells and glitter what more does a Christmas jumper need!?

This year I've styled it simply, as the jumper stands out so much itself with a pair of black sequin shorts. These are Topshop shorts but I picked them up from a charity shop for a few pounds so I imagine they are from a few years ago now. 

Hope everyone has an absolutely fabulous Christmas and you fully enjoy all the festivities! 











Christmas Tree Jumper - Vintage, COW Manchester
Sequin Shorts - Charity Shop, Topshop
Black Chunky Boots - Office
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli
Siver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize


No comments:

Post a Comment