Sunday 18 December 2016

December Sparkle and Sequins...

So Christmas is literally just around the corner, only a week away! I'm organised in most aspects of life but not Christmas shopping and will be doing the majority of mine tomorrow. 
Christmas time means glitter and sequins are acceptable in day to day life, I mean they are anyway but even more so! 

I picked up this fab little silver crop from H&M, it was only £3.99 so was a must. They also did it in a gold and also multi colour I wish I'd bought them in each colour they were so cheap! I've styled the top with my vintage mom jeans, which I've absolutely worn to death since I bought them and also this fabulous black sequin jacket both bought from separate Kilo Sales. 
The jacket was so ridiculously cheap and so fabulous it's an all over zig zag sequin and I love it, it's been added to the ever growing sequin collection (I have a problem)!











Sparkly Silver Crop - H&M
Sequin Jacket - Blue Rinse Kilo Sale
Vintage Mom Jeans - Blue Rinse Kilo Sale
Black Belt - Primark
Silver Glitter Boots - Primark
Tattoo Choker - Primark 
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli 


No comments:

Post a Comment