Wednesday 21 December 2016

Feeling Festive...

One thing I love about Christmas is tacky Christmas jumpers, I have quite the collection building now with the best ones purchased from vintage shops! You can get fab designs in high street stores but I find the best most fabulously tacky ones are found in vintage shops. 
In the past few years I've purchased a few good ones from COW Manchester, one of my faves I picked up whilst I still lived there. 

I bought this cardigan from COW last year and I absolutely love it, I prefer it to a jumper as it's easy to throw on over outfits to make them instantly festive! I wrote in my previous post about fabulous glittery pieces being absolutely necessary for the festive season and the jumpsuit styled with this cardigan is no exception. I purchased it from H&M it was in the sale for about £7 (bargain!) and it looks fabulous during the festive season. 












Christmas Cardigan - Vintage, COW Manchester
Sparkly Gold Jumpsuit - H&M
Black Chunky Boots - Office
Lipstick - MAC, Chilli
Silver Rings - Pandora and Accessorize


No comments:

Post a Comment